Palazzetti Ecofire pellet stoves satisfy various requirements. Different functions are required depending on the space available in a home and the habits of the people living there. That’s why Palazzetti have created different heat distribution systems. The range of ductable stoves allows you to quickly heat up various adjoining rooms without having to make major modifications to your home. It’s the perfect solution for those who want to cut the costs of traditional heating while still enjoying the practicality of programmable operation.
Air Pro System
The Air Pro System satisfies the most demanding hot air ducting requirements so that even entire homes can be heated. This technology features two or three separate fans on the same stove, depending on its power, that can be controlled independently to convey hot air to various rooms. All new generation 9 and 12 kW power Palazzetti stoves come with APS2 (Air Pro System 2) or APS3 (Air Pro System 3) respectively.
Air Pro System 2
Two fans, one in the room and one dedicated to rear ducting, distribute heat over a distance of up to 14 metres through an 8cm diameter duct.
The power of the rear fan can be adjusted directly from the digital touch display.
Air Pro System 3
Three fans, one in the room and two dedicated to rear ducting, distribute heat over a distance of up to 28 metres: 14 metres for each 8cm diameter duct. In this version, the power of the fans can be adjusted by means of two knobs that independently control the two ducting branches.
Both versions feature the possibility of connecting an external thermostat to each fan which, depending on the temperature reading in the room to be heated, turns the fan of each branch on or off independently.
Stoves featuring this technology offer particularly flexible heat diffusion and distribution.
On the one hand they allow extensive ducting unparalleled by other pellet stoves on the market. On the other hand, they are all provided with the Zero Speed Fan option by which it is possible to turn off all the fans so that the stove can heat by natural convention only, drastically reducing noise emissions by excluding forced air ventilation in the room.
The Ecofire® pellet stoves currently carrying this technology are: Allegro; Anna; Julie; Miriam; Andrés; Bianca.
Specifications and standard fittings:
• Sealed stove, can draw its combustion air directly from outdoors;
• made from steel with a lacquered metal cladding
• double-glazed door;
• Balanced Door with self-balancing hinges;
• ceramic glass (800°) featuring our air wash system;
• firebox and burn pot in very thick cast iron;
• “Star” pellet-feed system;
• large ash pan and Speedy Clean system;
• digital, touch screen control panel;
• operating hours can be programmed on a daily and weekly basis;
• variable-speed fan with Zero Speed Fan technology (the fan can be switched off to increase acoustic comfort and favour natural heat diffusion);
• top hot air outlet;
• Quick Start system (reduces ignition time);
• high-efficiency flue gas heat exchanger;
• designed to function with our Connection Box.